Expert Grooming & Care For Your Cat
K9 Heaven Cat Grooming
Here at K9 Heaven we can provide total grooming of all dead hair leaving your cat’s coat completely knot and matt free. Additionally she can provide a range of clipping and cutting expertise as well as offering fantastic advice that will have your cat happier than ever.
How Can A Cat Groomer Help You?
Brushing, bathing, blow-drying, ear cleaning and nail clipping are the foundations of canine grooming. All dogs should be groomed every 4-12 weeks depending on the breed. Grooming will take around 2-3 hours, again depending on the breed but may take longer on larger breeds.
- De Matting (either by clipper or comb)
- Grooming to remove all dead hair
- Hygiene Clip (Brazilian)
- Lion Cut (many variations)
- Nails (when necessary)
- Thinning (thick coat is the problem not length)
- Cleaning of the fur (not bathing, cats hate water)
- Ears & Eyes (natural treatments)